It snowed last night and it’s below freezing, which is a bit unusual for the Seattle area this time of year. Of course it was only about an inch or so, but it was enough to hit the sleigh hill. And after, real hot chocolate.
Ingredients and preparation
- 8 oz of goat milk (cow, coconut, and almond milk work well too!)
- 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Add the milk and chips to a small saucepan.
- Heat on medium for 10 minutes, or until the chocolate chips are mostly dissolved (a few at the bottom is a nice treat at the end of the cup). Stir occasionally.
- Get a spoon and slurp away!