Happy 2022 holidays!
Whether you’re making meals for yourself, a small crowd, or a big one, here are recipes that everyone can enjoy.
If you’re hosting a meal, you’re amazing! Here are some baking and cooking tips:
- Test new recipes at least a few days before the holiday.
- Plan what you’re making on a calendar.
- Create a checklist and mark stuff off as you go.
- Say yes to anyone who wants to bring food.
- Ask for help with the preparation.
- Make stuff ahead. Cranberry sauce, pies, and sides can be made ahead, and vegetables can be chopped and prepped for cooking ahead of time.
- If something flops, let it go. Or turn it into something else.
- Make more than you need so you have leftovers for the next few days, and to freeze for later.
- Exchange clean-up help for leftovers.
Many of the recipes on this holiday list are free, several appear in my cookbooks, and new recipes are for paid subscribers. Here’s how to subscribe to new recipes and updates.
Wishing you the best of everything as we head into the last few months of 2022.
Love, peace, and the best of health,