Gingerbread Cookies {using almond flour}

Gingerbread Cookies

Here’s another way overdue post for almond flour cookie lovers – the gingerbread cookie version of cut-out cookies. I couldn’t find my gingerbread person cookie cutter, so I used a bear. Hence, the gingerbread bears this year.

In any case, my apologies if this recipe is coming just a bit too late for you, however if you are running around furiously shopping or traveling, take a break and make some cookies. Or tuck it away for next year.

BFFs - Best Friends Forever

Decorating options

More G Cookies

Make a gingerbread house!

You can also use this recipe to make a gingerbread house. Here are some links to help you with this project:

Posted in Desserts, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Paleo, SCD, Snacks, Vegetarian, Wheat-free  |  14 Comments

14 Responses to Gingerbread Cookies {using almond flour}

1. Sophie says:

Your gf gingerbread cookies look so delctable & apart!!

MMMMMM,..In your ingredinets you stated 1 egg, ..is this really 1 egg & then 1/3 cup of honey?

2. Naomi devlin says:

They look fantastic! I’m a huge fan of anything gingery. Thanks for the comment over at Straight into Bed x x x

3. J says:

Yum! Just pulled a batch from the oven. Delicious with your version of royal icing! ….and no, I couldn’t wait for them to cool and then decorate, I just plopped some icing on a warm one and ate it right up! I think for my taste I may add more allspice or cinnimon. But right now I think I need to go eat another before they cool….its ok that I haven’t had dinner yet isn’t it??

4. Ada says:

I think I love you. Thank you so much for this fantastic recipe! You have a great blog!

5. Larissa says:

Looking forward to making these! How long do they last? I’m wondering if they’ll survive a week in the postal system for my far-away family to enjoy.

6. Fiona says:

Hi, I make these ginger cookies for my twin boys. Im in UK but im using American measures. I always have to add loads of extra Almond flour as the mixture is way to wet and sticky to handle. I usually have to add an extra cup full. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?? xx

I haven’t made these in a while but another cup sounds like a lot, on the other hand I do freeze it so it’s easier to handle. A cup of almond flour is about 4 ounces, if that helps you. This should be quite similar to the cut out cookies recipe. Hope that helps.

7. Pingback: 15 Almond Flour Cookies Recipes

8. Shelly says:

These look good. Thanks!!