Want a really quick & easy, high protein breakfast or snack?
These simple crust-free quiches are easy to bake and serve, or grab on the go. Store them in the refrigerator for a few days, or serve them fresh out of the oven.
Feel free to substitute another source of protein for the turkey bacon. You can use any kind of diced veggies and protein sources, and feel free to add additional spices and herbs.
Crustless Mini Quiches
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or other cheese
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 cup chopped turkey bacon (4 to 6 slices)
- 1 cup spinach chopped (fresh or frozen)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C or gas mark 5).
- Prepare eight muffin liners in a muffin baking pan.
- Whisk all the ingredients in a large bowl until well-blended.
- Pour the mixture evenly across 8 muffin liners and bake for 25 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned and the centers are baked through.
- Yield: 8 servings
- Per serving: 122 calories,