Yellow Cake (makes one cake layer)
- 3 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (or other vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of almond flour (finely ground, blanched almonds)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- To the yolks add the palm sugar, baking soda, oil, vanilla, and whisk to blend well.
- Add the lemon juice to the egg yolk batter and whisk to blend well.
- Cool the cake and then run a knife along the outer edge of the cake to make it easy to remove.