This is probably the easiest treat I’ve made using a food processor. It’s a no-cook chocolate pudding. Yes, you read it correctly – no heat needed. I could call it raw pudding, but I’ll spare you the food buzz terminology.
You may be aware of this creamy delight, or have read about it. Try it. It may have been posing as chocolate mousse – but whatever it’s called, it’s thick, creamy, and tastes just like chocolate pudding to my taste buds.
Ingredients (3 servings)
- 2 cups avocado (about 2 medium avocados)
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- organic raspberries and raw cacao nibs for garnish
Optional: To make it a bit lighter (as in milk chocolate pudding), add about 2 tablespoons of milk (almond, coconut, or other kind) and blend well.
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and whirl until it is creamy and fully blended. Scrape the sides to get all the cocoa powder in the pudding.
- Chill for 30 minutes and then eat!