This recipe is just like a frittata or a crustless quiche. It is a quick and easy recipe, and goes great with a salad, some fruit, or just a glass of orange juice in the morning. And it’s easy to reheat as well.
You’ll need lots of eggs—8, to be exact. You can use ham, bacon, or another form of protein, such as ground chicken or turkey. Just avoid additives and preservatives.
Egg, Ham, Cheese Bake
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup yogurt or any kind of soft cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or other cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham or bacon; avoid all additives and nitrates
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach or other greens
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Pour the mixture into an 8 inch baking pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until the top is turning brown.