Book Preview

Comfy Belly: Blueberry Cinnamon Coffee Cake

I’m so happy to let you know that you can now pre-order my cookbook! See the sidebar on the right for pre-order information.

The book is now available! Go here for info on how to get it, erratas, and a peek at the Table of Contents!

Comfy Belly: Cooking for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet

An easy, reliable, light and tender yellow birthday cake using both almond and coconut flour.

Comfy Belly: Yellow Birthday Cake

Crepes, for both sweet and savory dishes.

Comfy Belly: Crepes

Easy bread recipes, including a simple everyday bread, cinnamon raisin bread, almond brioche, panini, tortillas, and sandwich rounds.

Comfy Belly: Cinnamon Raisin Bread

A lemon pound cake.

Comfy Belly: Lemon Pound Cake

Nurturing soups, stews, fish, and vegetables.

Comfy Belly: Fish Chowder

Many savory recipes, including my favorite dirty rice recipe.

Comfy Belly: Dirty Rice

I could go on and tell you about the dressings, sauces, snacks, and electrolyte drinks, but I’ll leave some of it for a surpise. Best of all, words of encourgement, tips, and anecdotes are sprinkled throughout the book.

I hope you enjoy it!

Posted in Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Paleo, SCD, Wheat-Free  |  29 Comments

29 Responses to Book Preview

1. Julie Schneider says:

Best of luck with the book, Erica.

I just pre-ordered a copy.

The recipes look fantastic. Can’t wait to make them!

2. Grace Filkins says:

I have been a long time fan of your site. Question about the book? Is it in color, are all recipes actually pictured or are these just recipes?

Thanks Grace! yes, color (see the preview on Amazon), and about half the recipes have pictures. Not ideal, but good for keeping the cost of the book down. I’m going to post pictures periodically of recipes from the book that don’t have a picture, or didn’t make it into the book.

3. Danielle says:

It looks beautiful! Congratulations!

4. Luana says:

Erica, warm and hearty congratulations on your book! Wishing you all the best!

5. Amy says:

I am sooo excited and truly happy for you! Your blog has been an amazing gift to my family. Because of you, my ankylosing spondilitis afflicted husband can eat cupcakes, banana bread and more! We love you!

6. Congratulations how exciting to see all your hard work come to fruition. I’m very happy for you Erica!

7. Yael says:

I already purchased your book. Congratulation, I am very happy for you Erica . Your blog make my life so easy. All your receipes one by one is a success . And with your imagination the sky is the limit. Can’t wait.

8. Jill says:

Can’t wait!

9. Mary Nelson says:

I love your recipes! I’ll definitely order your new book! Congratulations!

10. Mari says:

I just pre-ordered! Your recipes are the best. You are an angel.

11. Pam says:

I just pre-ordered your cookbook, and I eagerly await its arrival! Your website has been a huge help to me as I manage my gluten intolerance, and I’ve shared your site with several friends who have gluten sensitivity, Crohn’s and UC. Your seeded almond flour crackers are one of my favorite snacks, and I can’t wait to discover new favorites in your cookbook. Thank you for sharing your recipes and stories with us, and congratulations and best wishes on the release of your cookbook!

12. Congrats on the book! The recipes look amazing!! I can’t wait to try that raisin bread….maybe some raisin bread French toast…

13. N. says:

I hope the book is very successful for you!

It is clear that you have put so much care and effort into this blog, and (even a first-time visitor like myself can see from the many appreciative comments on all the recipes) that you have helped so many people who were totally at loose ends about what they could eat, and have given them so many options and ideas, have given them back some sensory enjoyment, have given them simple, easy dishes featuring healthy, whole nutrition.

And I must say: your family – and any others who regularly get to sample your culinary creations – are the LUCKIEST folks around! :-)

14. Tammy Barney says:

Where do we pre-order the book? Thanks!

15. Lisa Brown says:

Got the book. Thanks so much for the simple recipes. Just made the seafood chowder. I thickened up the liquid a bit with parmesan and it was fantastic!